Featured Post

Welcome to my world~~~XD

Finally decided to open a blog that will only report bout my cosplay and the event i attended~~XD~~well...not only event lah~sometime maybe ...

Monday, September 14, 2009

Anicom 2nd week report~T_______T

yosh~~report for 2nd week~~aka the 1st round of the Anime Theme Karaoke Competition~~~XDDDDDDD

well....I'M SO FUCKING NERVOUS YESTERDAY!!!!!T____________T

continue to the report~~

One i reach 6th floor with Hanzo,Zoe,Blood Angel and Miki~~i straight away go to the counter and get my number and "fuck i got the number 5"...and there is total 25 contestant joining....>.<'''...now things really get on my nerves cuz i can't remember the lyrics...and keeps on forgetting...gosh...>.<'''

and before the event start i have Zoe to accompany me to the backstage to make a last practice...well...phail cuz i still forgot some of the lyrics....T_________________T

okay~the comp start around 3:15pm and the 1st contestant is Rociel cosplay as Nana and sing the song Kuroi Namida~well she is very cool with her voice and she also play guitar...nice~~

cut down the 2nd to 4th contestant and its my turn....gosh...still nervous...
when i go get the mic...Wen them suddenly shout my name and i nearly drop my mic...>.<'''
hahaha....well...*start emo*
my stage phail quite bad...err...not quite....is totally fucking bad....*emo*
the key is out...some part of the lyrics wrong...grrr.....*dies*
but still sing the whole song cuz i dun like do it half way...arghhhhh....................my singing is sucks....>.<'''

after me~~the other contestant is really good~well...there is oso some sing half way then give up....
and the most awesome is Shiomaru~~cool~~i wanna hear it again~~she sing the themes of Blood+...and the song is very hard to sing...but she can sing it very well~~cool~~XDDDD

after all the 25 contestant finish singing~we waiting for the result patiently~hehe~~

at the end there got 4 ties for the conzolation...so the judges need them to sing a chorus part of their song without playing any music~~

so~~the conzolation prize worth RM500 is taken by Rociel~~our Nana~~XDDDDD~~~she is very cool~~XDDD

as for the GRAND PRIZES WORTH RM1000~~~~dangdangdangdang~~~~~
of coz to our beloved SHIOMARU!!!~~~~~~WOW~~~~she really deserve it~~
i oso nearly cry cuz too happy for her~~~well~~my best friend wat~~summore the song really touched my heart~

i really wanna hear the song she sing once again...so who ever got the vids plz upload ne~~XDDDDDDDDDD~~~~~~

ok...i think i stop here for now~~2 weeks down 2 weeks to go~~
and the 3rd week Anicom is the 2nd round of cosplay competition~
and i will be a helper for a group~~XDDDD

see u guys next round ne~
chiaoz~~

No comments: