Featured Post

Welcome to my world~~~XD

Finally decided to open a blog that will only report bout my cosplay and the event i attended~~XD~~well...not only event lah~sometime maybe ...

Thursday, September 3, 2009

AFA'09 coming soon~~

wheeeeeeeeeeeeeee~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~*droooooooooooooool*

I'm going down to Singapore for AFA'09 on November~~~~~~~~~~~XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
*saving money*

well~there is few reason tat make me decide to go down Sg~

1st is i miss cosfest...>.<'''...ffk many friend yet feel guilty...now~

2nd is May'n and Fukuyama Yoshiki is comin too~~~XDDDDDDD(My favourite too~~~~)

3rd is Kaname is comin!!!!!~~~~~~~~OMGOMGOMGOMGOMG~~~~*fangirls*

more details in this AFA'09 website~~

hehehe~~~~well~~~nth mush to say bout it cuz too excited edi~~XDDDDDDDDDDDD

but yet...cosplay plan not yet decide...

maybe i juz gonna think of that later on~~XDDDDD

No comments: