Featured Post

Welcome to my world~~~XD

Finally decided to open a blog that will only report bout my cosplay and the event i attended~~XD~~well...not only event lah~sometime maybe ...

Wednesday, December 30, 2009

New Year~~2010 here i come~~~

yessu~~~tmr is the last year of 2009...and many bad things happen to me throughout the year...
breaking up with the love 1...financial problem...family problem...lotsa lotsa things...*sigh*

but i do hope next year will be a fine year for me~and a happy year for me...
i had enuf stress for all this stupidity and nonsense...summore this few days oso down like non-human edi............

warghhhh.......fine fine fine~~~juz get rid all this stuff out of my mind.....>3<

now~~speaking of cosplay plan next year~~~~~damn full.....i think i need to rearrange it le~~lol

here is the list i will do next year~

Vocaloid-RTZ ver. of Meiko
Guilty Gear-Axlow
ShinMegamiTenseiDevilSurvivor-Atsuro Kihara
XIII Org.-Zexion
.Hack//G.U-Ashura Kite
Mr.Fullswing-Tomaru Pinno
Bari Haken-Madoh Ren
LocoRoco Gijinka-Red LocoRoco
Doraemon Gijinka-DoraNikov
HouShinEnGi-ShinKouHou
Dynasty Warrior 6-XiaHouYuan
Full Metal Panic-Fumoffu Army Team!!!XDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

hehe...i think i only can think till here only~lol
will update time to time i think~
and yes cosplay made me happier than my real life~~XDDDDD

till the next update~
chiaoz~

No comments: