Featured Post

Welcome to my world~~~XD

Finally decided to open a blog that will only report bout my cosplay and the event i attended~~XD~~well...not only event lah~sometime maybe ...

Monday, July 20, 2009

2 days after Bon Odori~~

Yessu~~finally back to work....*dies*
hokays~~here come my late reports for BonOdori~~~~~

well...nth much to say bout BonOdori cuz its still the same with all the dances cultural and no fire works like the same old days...lol...

the things that different from previous year is~~i get to date with my dear Gemsy again~~XDXD~~~i love u my dear~~
and the crowd is increase rapidly these year~*phew*
and and~~the haze and dust...i was like OMFG...almost strike by asthma again tat time...lulz...
plus we also done many funny things too~~meet many fren~~XDXD~~~having soo much fun~~~XDXD~~hoho~~~

here is some pics that i grab from facebook~~

camwhore~~well~~is not camwhore juz tat Alison took tat for me~~XD


taking photo with Cutiepie~~XD



haha~~i dunno wat is tis but is funny~~


a group photo~


another group photo~~u can see how much dusty at that time~

Thats all from me now~~now need to continue to to work~~~XD

No comments: