Featured Post

Welcome to my world~~~XD

Finally decided to open a blog that will only report bout my cosplay and the event i attended~~XD~~well...not only event lah~sometime maybe ...

Friday, June 19, 2009

Cosplay Plan UpdateSSsssss~~~~~~

Well~decided to make an update bout my cosplay plan in the blog~since my blog is soo............silent......T^T

haha~so here is my cosplay plan for this year 2009 as well as next year 2010~~

here we go~~

2009
------
XiahouYuan(Dynasty Warriors 6)
Nigaito(Vocaloid)
Nanaya(Monochrome Factor)
Train Heartnet(BlackCat)
Gawain(Air Gear)*unconfirm

2010
------
Zexion(Kingdom Heart-XIII Org)
Asure Kite(.hack//G.U.)
Zell(Final Fantasy VIII)*unconfirm
Maqui(Final Fantasy XIII)*unconfirm

well~~lets put some photo that i will cosplay this 2 years~

1st is XiaHouYuan from Dynasty Warriors 6~this character will debut in CosFest this year~


2nd is Nigaito~the costume is under progress~~and will debut in GACC this year too~
3nd is Nanaya from Monochrome Factor~will oso debut in GACC this year~and i didn't even start the costume yet.....T^T
4th is Train Heartnet~the costume done edi n i did a blackcat photoshoot on March oso....(tat is the day i broke up my relationship....T^T)above is the original~
me and Yunahime doing a Black Cat photoshoot at Lake Garden~

and for Gawain~still not sure wanna cosplay onot...so i juz put his piccie 1st~he kinda too sexy to me....bare chest...*nosebleed*

Next~~for next year cosplay plan photo~~well.....hmmmnnnn.....i juz upload all here~~XDXD
ZexionAzure KiteZellMaqui (he looks so cute~~>////<)

No comments: