Featured Post

Welcome to my world~~~XD

Finally decided to open a blog that will only report bout my cosplay and the event i attended~~XD~~well...not only event lah~sometime maybe ...

Monday, May 11, 2009

Air Gear Photoshoot @ Putrajaya


finally hv time to update my blog~~XDXD
well~~this is the 2nd time i'm joining the Air Gear photoshoot~~yup~~is joining~~cuz the 1st time is me the one who plan it~not really good but not bad oso~~XD~~i mean for the 1st time lah~~

okays~~talking bout this 2nd Air Gear photoshoot~~the planner was our Agito/Akito aka Space-chan~~~~XD~~~really thx for organising this shoot n thx for let me join the shoot~~

if you guys wanna know who i cosplay~hehe~~look into the picture on ur right side~yupyup~~is Takeuchi Sora's twin brothers Takeuchi Nike aka the Jade King~X3
He is 1 of my favourite character in Air Gear~although he kinda sarcastic~haha~

okay talking bout the day of photoshoot~~most of us late for the shoot due to some problem occurs among our friend~~yup~~tat is Reno~~his car suddenlt got problem and he left his pants at Dei's hse....lol...well...luckily we still able make the shoot successfully~~XDXD~~

but still need to say sorry to Space-chan and the others that waiting for us at Alamanda...hontouni gomenasai~~~~>.<'''

the shoot ends very early cuz some of us need to leave early~but all things run smoothly during the shoot cuz everything plan nicely by Space-chan~X3~

and~~we still have time to camwhore after the shoot and take lunch together at Streetmall~~XDXD~~

hope there is next time to hang out together with Air Gear Group~~XDXD


here is 1 of me camwhore with my "Genesis" badge on my chect~~taken by Mamoru-chan~

No comments: