Featured Post

Welcome to my world~~~XD

Finally decided to open a blog that will only report bout my cosplay and the event i attended~~XD~~well...not only event lah~sometime maybe ...

Sunday, January 25, 2009

Happy Chinese New Year to ALLLLLLLLL mah FRENZ~~~~~~~~

YYYAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYyyyyyy~~~~~~~

This time its not bout cosplay or event thing~but hey~Its Chinese New Year~~~~~~~~~~~*going crazy*

well...its CNY eve....the day of family reunion~~so i will going back to Penang to have my a reunion dinner with family~~

So i will be off till this Tuesday~yes~i'll be back on Tuesday nite~hmmnnnn......maybe can count as Wednesday...errmmm.....no.....izzit??.....hmmnnn.......oh well~depend on wat time my dad gonna leave tat day~~

n so sad can't go back to Sabah this CNY....gosh...my mum sure gonna miss her family this year....n i love Sabah too~its my birthplace after all~so hope can back to Sabah this end of year~n tat still gonna depend whether the EOY event will revive onot.....lolz....my mum sure gonna kill me....wakakakaka~~~

okay~tats it for now~~

wish u all my beloved friend n who ever out there or who are reading my blog now have a nice day n have a nice chinese new year~~

CHIAOZ~~~~XDX3

No comments: